How do I register for SBIRs?
OmniSync Support avatar
Written by OmniSync Support
Updated over a week ago

Before you can submit an SBIR, you must ensure you have all of the required registrations:

DUNS– required to obtain a unique organization identifier

SAM (System for Award Management) – required to do business with the U.S. government

SBA (Small Business Administration) – required to participate in SBIR and STTR federal funding programs

eRA Commons – required to do business with NIH and some HHS agencies– required to submit grant applications through the federal-wide grant portal

Did this answer your question?